Skin special this week ladies, feel free to share your tips below.
1. If you run out of exfoliator dont use salt on your face, use sugar its less harsh to your skin.
2. If you have a spot and have no tea tree oil to hand use sudocrem or toothpaste they both dry out the spot causing it to heal over quicker.
3. If your skin feels tired and dull. Slice a cucumber and rub it all over your face. It will refresh the skin and the coolness will make your pores glow causing a healthy complexion.
4. Fancy a facial at home? Boil the kettle, pour hot water into a bowl, hover your head over the bowl with a towel over your head and relax for 10 minutes whilst the skin opens your pores. Be careful not to burn your nose though... that has happened to me and its not nice!
5. Take a Vitamin E tablet! It helps your hair, nails and skin! Its a beauty must.