Mai Miyagi inspired Make Up


Hello everyone! It's been a while since I did a post (and I know I do abandon blogspot too right now) but today I found my moojoo again. Products I used: Skin79 Super Beblesh Balm BB Cream; MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW15; Manhattan Soft Powder in Transparent; Elf Brightening Eye Colour palette in Brownstone; 88 Colour Palette; False Lashes from HK, no 6; DUO eyelash gluo in clear-white; L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional; Alverde blush in no 5, Pastel Rose; YSL Rougé Volupté Lipstick no 1. So this look was inspired by Mai Miyagi. I guess she is a gyaru, but I don't really know, I just found her picture somewhere on tumblr. Actually I don't like the gyaru look that much, but this one is a bit different from the normal, heavy-thick-eyeliner-gyaru-look. Gyaru girls don't cut their lashes so that they extend the natural lashline. This way they achieve the big and doll like eyes. My lashes weren't shortened neither but I guess my eyes are just too big because it still looks pretty "natural". This look is great for a first date since only the lashes are a little bit extravagant but you can still rock this look without them by just using mascara, do what you like. I hope I will do posts more frequently again, right now I'm thinking about a new face paint idea, perhaps something Easter inspired?

7 comments:

  1. يتوافر لدي توكيل ويرلبول خدمة الصيانة الدورية التي تعمل علي الحفاظ علي الاجهزة الكهربائية و الزيادة من عمرها الافتراضي و يمكنكم متابعة مراكز صيانة ويرلبول من خلال الرابط هذا
    http://www.maintenanceg.com/Whirlpool-Center-Agent-Egypt.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. تتميز شركة حراسات امنية بتواجد فيها خدمة تامين المشاريع تحت الانشاء لانها اثر عرضة للسرقة و النهب و يمكنكم متابعة الخدمات الاخري لدي شركة امن وحراسة من خلال رابطنا هذا
    http://www.guards-security.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. يتواجد لدي جليسات مسنين في مصر خبرات كثير ومتطورة بشكل دائم و مستمر علي رعاية كبار السن و ملئ اوقات فراغهم كما يتوافر هذا و اكثر داخل دار المسنين علي نفس المستوي المتميز
    http://www.careolder.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. يتميز شركة قرميد و طوب بتواجد فيها جميع مستلزمات القرمدي الممكن ان يحتاج اليها العمال في تركيبة
    http://www.brick-sa.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. حتى تتمكن من صيانة يونيون اير و اصلاح كافة اعطال التكييفات المتنوعة الموجودة في منزلك فلا تتردد في التواصل مع توكيل يونيون اير التي تتواجد فروعه في جميع محافظات مصر

    ReplyDelete
  6. replica bags for sale gucci replica w0f58q7c24 replica bags london Click This Link y5d93l5z22 Ysl replica bags replica bags on amazon my latest blog post i9s32x5v14 best replica bags online replica bags china free shipping

    ReplyDelete
  7. replica bags chicago gucci replica d1g66v2n76 replica bags in delhi more d2t43q8z83 louis vuitton replica replica bags wholesale hong kong hop over to this site k8p80e3u88 luxury replica bags replica bags turkey

    ReplyDelete