Zoya Ornate Collection


Hey everyone. I've been extremely busy in the last weeks. Sometimes I wonder if I'm even able to keep up with this blog. And I can honestly tell you, work sucks. If I really could make a living off blogging I so would. Moving on, today I have Zoya's Ornate collection to share with you guys. When I saw swatches of this collection, I must have them and I went ahead to order it. A lot of holos! Electra is a holographic bar glitters in a clear base. 3 coats This is obviously used as a top coat. This polish would be perfect to a glitter gradient affect. Ziv is a gold foil with large specks of gold over it. 2 coats. Very interesting polish, you'd think it's a typical boring gold foil polish, but the golden specks added to it makes it very unique. Storm is a black base with holo shimmers. 2 coats. Something about holo over black is just so stunning. Aurora is a raspberry purple base with holo shimmer. 2 coats. The holo in this one definitely stands out. It's such a gorgeous combination. Logan is a vibrant green with golden shimmers. 2 coats. This is a beautiful green polish, the flash of gold just adds the attention it needs.


Blaze is a red holo. 2 coats. Ok I am speechless. This has to be the most gorgeous and best red holo polish out there. It is not a typical red holo, where its a red base with those rainbow holographic flashes. The holo in this one blends with the red base which makes very, very interesting. This one is by far my favorite holo ever. The formula for these were amazing. I had no problems with application. When it comes to holo polishes, we know that they don't really last on your nails (at least for me); the three holos from this collection lasted more than 3 days for me without chipping and only minor tip wear. I no longer have time to do my nails every day, so having chip-free nails is awesome for me right now. Overall, I am super satisfied with the collection and felt it was well worth the money. The whole collection is gorgeous, and the colors are just amazing. If you're debating on which polish to get, Blaze is the answer!

1 comment:

  1. Hey everyone. I've been extremely busy in the last weeks. Sometimes I wonder if I'm even able to keep up with this blog. And I can honestly tell you, work sucks. If I really could make a living off blogging I so would. Moving on, today I have Zoya's Ornate collection to share with you guys. apparel sourcing online , garments sourcing agent ,

    ReplyDelete